Our team have developed specialist construction skills and knowledge, adding immense value to our overall construction capabilities.
Lobell Construction brings decades of experience to the Hamilton and greater Waikato region. Over many years we have completed projects that require specialist skills and knowledge. Our team thrive on being presented with new challenges and jobs where they can develop their craft.
Projects Lobell Construction have completed for specialist organisations include:
- Canoe Racing New Zealand, High Performance Centre, Lake Karapiro
- St Mary’s Chapel earthquake strengthening and restoration
- Glaisdale Radius Residential Care Facility, Retirement Home
- Borman Medical Centre, Accident and Emergency Centre
- Te Kauwhata and Raglan Beach Public Toilets
- Podium Lodge Athlete Village for the Bryan Perry Charitable Trust (design and build project)
- Waikato Hospital IHub and Enquiries desk, Waikato DHB
- Simply Cremations Crematorium