SENIOR PROJECTS MANAGER
Bill is our senior manager in the field. He is usually found overseeing a number of our largest and most prestigious projects, ensuring quality and efficiency.
Having begun his career by taking the route of a qualified tradesman, Bill quickly established himself in the industry as a leader, able to motivate and inspire others through his own example of no-nonsense determination and hard work. His methodical approach to complex and often daunting tasks has been proven both domestically, and in overseas development projects, leading to repeated exemplary performance against programme and budget. Bill has been with us since 1994 and has been instrumental in cultivating the positive attitude for which Lobell Construction is known. Tradesmen regard him with earned respect, consultants acknowledge his wealth of technical knowledge, and clients know him as a safe pair of hands for difficult projects.
- National Certificate in Carpentry
- Licensed Building Practitioner
- Construct Safe Tier 1 & 3
- First Aid Certificate
- Working at Heights
- LMA Effective Personal Productivity
- Development of construction methodology
- Programme management
- Strategic allocation of resources
- Technical prowess in unique concrete construction
- Identification and elimination of inefficiency
- Management of trade continuity
- Quality management